Training and Experience
- Our employees offer expert advice on both the letting process and your legal obligations as a landlord. Our detailed knowledge of the area allows us to take all local benefits into consideration including schools, transport links and shopping facilities when valuing your property to ensure that we achieve maximum marketing potential for your property.
- We complete hundreds of valuations every year, allowing us to fully comprehend and judge property prices in the area at any time of year and during any economic turn. We are able to advise you on any improvements or changes that could be made to the presentation of your property in order to reduce the length of time that the property is vacant.
- We aim to ensure that our clients’ properties receive maximum exposure by extensively marketing through our website, local advertising and on the top property portals including Rightmove, Zoopla, On The Market and Primelocation.
Access to Tenants
- We keep an advanced database of professional applicants currently looking for somewhere to live. Once a suitable tenant had been found and your approval has been met, we thoroughly reference all prospective tenants by carrying out a fully comprehensive credit check, contacting employers and, where applicable, previous landlords. Charges will apply.
- Before renting out your property we will advise you on all legal requirements that need to be met, including the issuing of the Gas Safety and Energy Performance Certificates. We can also inform you of the importance of obtaining a professional and comprehensive inventory outlining the condition and contents of the property, which we are happy to arrange all of this on your behalf.
- We recognise the importance in knowing that the rent will be secured, which is why we can offer you cover with Homelet for Eviction with Legal Expense and Rental Protection. This is subject to cleared references and additional charges.
- Our experienced Property Management department looks after hundreds of properties on behalf of our clients in London and around the world, relieving them from the constant responsibility of being a landlord. Our services include collecting the rent on your behalf, carrying out property inspections and organising maintenance works using our dedicated team of contractors or your nominated choice.
- We are a members of The National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS), NALS client money protection scheme, CLICK HERE to view our CMP certificate
SAFEagent, The Property Ombudsman and the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (Membership No: G01790). Providing landlords and tenants with the assurance that they will receive the highest level of customer service Click here to view our landlords guide to renting, our services and fees